Grace Gifford, Jane Martin and Goffinet McLaren, wish to eliminate the destructive impacts of single-use plastic shopping bags on our environment. The mission will be accomplished through public advocacy presenations to educate people to:
1. Say No to plastic bags at store checkout points.
2. To procure and use their own reusable shopping bags.
3. Through power point presentations.
4. To establish a bridge to local and statewide legislation.
5. Join the Plastic Pollution Coalition to help support the efforts of this wonderful group.